A downloadable game
Starfleet Pilot is a 2.5D arcade-esque top-down shooter.
You are a brave Starfleet Pilot, stranded on a hostile planet. A glitch in the warp module, teleported your ship 10km away from the wormhole that can take you home, and your only hope is to blitz through the enemies and hazards of this planet to escape.
NOTE: This game is currently in development.
Starfleet Pilot is a fast-paced mobile endless runner-type game. It is currently in development and as of now, we have the have the following fleshed out:
- procedural level generation, and good progression foundation
- fully designed a wasteland planet biome type
- destructible terrain objects
- destructible chests
- two types of enemies: drones, tanks
- upgrade system
- solid gyroscope-based movement *
- ♫ two music tracks you can listen to right now (on Game Jolt) ♫
There are many more planned features, so if you like what you see, consider supporting us here or through Game Jolt platform. This would help us finish this game which we are developing after hours.
* You control the ship by turning the phone from side to side, and pressing anywhere on the screen to fire. We will be adding an alternative control scheme before launching the game.
Where to get it?
Game will be available on Android for free (to be downloaded here or on Google Play).
If you want to get notified when the game is done, subscribe to updates!
Want to be a beta tester?
Let us know! Once the game is in Google Play you will be able to test all the latest updates before the game's launch.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Starfleet Pilot -- Laser beam gamaplay demoJun 15, 2019
- Starfleet Pilot -- a new track in the soundtrackJun 03, 2019
- Starfleet Pilot -- The Tanks Are ComingMay 25, 2019
- Starfleet Pilot - A complete graphics overhaul!May 09, 2019
- Starfleet Pilot - First enemy, AI and pathfindingJan 23, 2019
- Starfleet Pilot - First entryOct 12, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.